Hang in There: metal art
Is someone in your life is going through a valley? A storm? A rough patch? .... sometimes just a reminder that things will get better, and that we are not alone is the boost we need.
Give us the name and address of someone who needs this boost, and we will send them this metal art sign reminding them, "Hang in There" with a note of your choice (see below for options) packed into one of our new large zipper pouches and directly mailed to them.
Choose your note (printed) and tell us how you would like it signed (i.e. "The Smith Family" "Love, your favorite brother" "Forever your friend, Jane" or "Your Secret Prayer Warrior")
Be sure to put THEIR ADDRESS in the shipping address so we can send it directly to them.
1) Thanks for all that you do to make this world brighter. But don't forget, it's ok to take a break! Make sure you take care of yourself while you spend so much energy caring for others. You are important!
2) Sometimes you forget you're awesome! Here's your reminder!
3) Don't let yourself be overwhelmed, you've got this! Focus on one thing at a time. Here's to all of the great things the future holds!
4) I have been praying for you. I hope you feel the embrace of our Good Lord watching over you with His army of angels to protect and guide you. Don't feel alone – God and I have your back! Take courage my friend!
5) Sometimes life just sucks, there's no way around it. I'm sorry you are going through such difficult times lately. Please know that you are not alone. I am here for you – reach out any time. You are important to me!
6) In these difficult times in our world, there is plenty of negativity to keep us stressed, discouraged, and often defeated.... but I am spending today thinking of things I am thankful for, and you are on my list! Thank you for being a bright spot for me in a troubled world! I'm really grateful you exist!