Thank you for considering helping us in our ministry. Any little amount is a blessing. Below we have listed a few examples of sponsorship and how they will bless us at PeaceCYCLE.
- $1 = An hour in an internet cafe to update our website and facebook pages
- $2.50 = Bolt of thread
- $5 = Snack treat for staff
- $17 = Fill the water cistern at the PeaceCYCLE workshop
- $20 = one “day out treat” for a staff member. Many of our staff have never seen much of their own country. Often times they have never left their neighborhood. We have decided that as a special treat, we try to find a place that will help them to feel appreciated, reminding them of the dignity they possess. We pay for the tap tap, we pay for lunch, and we treat them to a new scene that they've never observed of their own land.
- $39 = rent for our workshop for 1 week
- $87 = a large bolt of fabric. Thus purchase helps employ those who work in the fabric industry, keeping the bulk of our purchases within Haiti increases the economy in many ways.
- $168 = rent of our workshop for a month
- $235 = an industrial treadle sewing machine